A holiday cottage in Burnham Overy Staithe on the north Norfolk coast
3 Bedrooms (sleeps 6 or 7), dining room, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom & WC, separate WC, utility area, garden with a side entrance for a boat
Teal Cottage is a traditional flint and brick fisherman's cottage with garden adjacent to playing fields where there are tennis courts, a children's play area, skateboarding and basketball facilities.
The cottage is 250 yards from the creek in Burnham Overy Staithe - a quiet unspoilt village, which is close to the RSPB and Scolt Head Nature Reserves and within an excellent bird watching area. There are sandy beaches on Scolt head, which are accessible on foot at low tide and by a ferry service during high tide in the summer months. It is also possible to walk to the beach at Gun Hill and then along to Holkham beach which is 3 miles away. There is good dinghy sailing with adjacent boat parking and launching facilities.
- Cosy sitting room with open fire
- Open fire in the dining room
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Can sleep 7; a second double bed can be made in Bedroom 3
- Cot available
- Microwave, also cooker with 2 ovens and grill
- Washer/Dryer (and washing line in the garden)
- Incoming phone
- TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Games cupboard with jigsaws and board games
- Lovely garden with apple trees, a large grassed area, and a sun-trap walled corner
- Area for a boat at the side of the house
MAP: http://www.multimap.com ... the postcode is 'PE31 8JG'.